I am feeling very full and thankful lately. To be really honest, I struggled for months with really sad feelings, so it is wonderful to feel like my life is really filled with blessings lately. Here are some of the things that are making me most thankful.
1. Season 3 of Community. It is so funny, and I missed so many of the episodes last season, so it’s great to catch up on them!
2. Tomorrow is a jeans day at school. I feel so relaxed, thinking that I will be able to relax a little in school tomorrow!
3. I just got a little one of these candles from Bath and Body Works. It smells like heaven!
Can we all just stop and agree that fall scented candles are the best? I love them so much!
4. I can barely contain myself because this weekend is the best weekend in the world—it’s the Springfield Antique Extravaganza!!!!!! I seriously can’t think of anything else!
(all photos from sprinfieldantiques.com)
5. I am so thankful for my Dan. He’s been really supportive lately, and I appreciate him!