1. Cried while watching Captain America.
2. Tried a dark chocolate Reese cup.
3. Tried on a 12,000 dollar diamond ring.
4. Made mini posters for my new classroom out of manila folders and great literary heroes paper dolls.
5. Thought of two amazing creative writing assignments.
6. Watching nothing but Food Network on television.
7. Slept in the living room with the lights on because I was scared of a thunderstorm.
8. Laughed so hard that I cried while reading Bill Bryson’s “The Lost Continent.”
9. Talked about Anne Frank an obscene amount.
10. Ate sushi in a car with my husband.
It was a good weekend. 🙂