1. This book—it lives up to its name.
2. Doing science experiments with third graders. Today, we did experiments with density, trying to decide whether the ingredients in candy bars made them more likely to float. There really isn’t anything as good as dunking candy bars into an old fish tank with a classroom of third graders cheering you on.
3. Vacations. I am heading out on a short little weekend vacation, and I couldn’t be more excited. Wait, I could be more excited if this vacation ended with me having a new puppy in my arms, but that is a story for another day.
4. This book—it was really good.
5. Puppies. I know, you already love puppies. But, I have puppy fever, so I couldn’t forget to put them on the list.